While readmission rates are dropping at many hospitals, Medicare fined 2,610 hospitals across the nation for readmitting patients within a month of being discharged, with regulators hitting 39 of those facilities with...
“While risk stratification has helped providers deliver more focused medicine, the healthcare industry still has a long way to go.” -Jim Bowling, co-founder, Premedex Peel... Read More
“We can’t force patients to be compliant, and sometimes there are socioeconomic factors beyond our control; however, there is a lot that we can do... Read More
- Our November 2019 #Medicare paid claims data has gone through our Quality Inspection Process and is now available t… https://t.co/ZkeZuctJs0,
- March is Colorectal Cancer Awareness Month. Learn how colorectal cancer impacts the #Medicare system, in this infog… https://t.co/kIxgbN8TlY,
- Our October 2019 #Medicare paid claims data has gone through our Quality Inspection Process and is now available to… https://t.co/yqAgJEpndF,
- February is American Heart Month. Learn how heart disease impacts the #Medicare system in this infographic prepared… https://t.co/nenrG39eN6,
- Our September 2019 #Medicare paid claims data has gone through our Quality Inspection Process and is now available… https://t.co/Eakj8kzi5M,