Last month, doctor John Henning Schumann wrote an article for NPR about new Medicare billing data recently released to the public for the first time showing which physicians are getting paid by Medicare and...
Federal health care oversight officials are asking the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services to adopt prepayments and tougher enrollment requirements in situations where the... Read More
Hospital patients being placed under “observation” status while receiving treatment should be aware of how type and length of stay affect Medicare reimbursement. A recent... Read More
- At RTMD, we pride ourselves on offering the most recent and complete Medicare data. Visit https://t.co/EhjfVyP9ol https://t.co/xorxBGWnrx,
- Our December 2017 #Medicare paid claims data has gone through our Quality Inspection Process and is now available t… https://t.co/MSE7mVxI73,
- See some key facts about #arthritis, a disease which impacts more than 50 million Americans. https://t.co/81TZJBR9eY https://t.co/Xi7ON9Wtcf,
- April is Esophageal Cancer Awareness Month. See some key facts about this devastating disease.… https://t.co/8BO19AXUdd,
- Our November 2017 #Medicare paid claims data has gone through our Quality Inspection Process and is now available t… https://t.co/YD8J9zhzHC,