Last month, doctor John Henning Schumann wrote an article for NPR about new Medicare billing data recently released to the public for the first time showing which physicians are getting paid by Medicare and...
Federal health care oversight officials are asking the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services to adopt prepayments and tougher enrollment requirements in situations where the... Read More
Hospital patients being placed under “observation” status while receiving treatment should be aware of how type and length of stay affect Medicare reimbursement. A recent... Read More
- Our July 2018 #Medicare paid claims data has gone through our Quality Inspection Process and is now available to RT… https://t.co/Og16b0Bhb8,
- Lung cancer is the leading cause of death from cancer in U.S. In this infographic, @RTMDInsights shows the costs to… https://t.co/Q0BlwwfHNh,
- How Alzheimer’s impacts the whole family https://t.co/z8nbnods4h via @TODAYshow,
- November is #Alzheimer's Disease Awareness Month. Read this very informative article by @MirandaMoorePC to learn mo… https://t.co/bfmN1KrFTH,
- At RTMD, we pride ourselves on offering the most recent and complete Medicare data. Visit https://t.co/EhjfVyP9ol https://t.co/EWpYaD8pzm,