Last month, doctor John Henning Schumann wrote an article for NPR about new Medicare billing data recently released to the public for the first time showing which physicians are getting paid by Medicare and...
Federal health care oversight officials are asking the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services to adopt prepayments and tougher enrollment requirements in situations where the... Read More
Hospital patients being placed under “observation” status while receiving treatment should be aware of how type and length of stay affect Medicare reimbursement. A recent... Read More
- Our May 2018 #Medicare paid claims data has gone through our Quality Inspection Process and is now available to RTM… https://t.co/64CLwWnLCP,
- Infographic from @RTMDInsights showing annual #Medicare treatment costs of #prostatecancer in each state… https://t.co/lADBLQmfEU,
- Our April 2018 #Medicare paid claims data has gone through our Quality Inspection Process and is now available to R… https://t.co/OjqI0CjYK5,
- In this @tableau visualization from @RTMDInsights, see how inpatient discharges for #Medicare beneficiaries are tre… https://t.co/PTEnrTnU4B,
- At RTMD, we pride ourselves on offering the most recent and complete Medicare data. Visit https://t.co/EhjfVyP9ol https://t.co/IDa6t8EgE7,