Spotlight on Health PROSTATE CANCER 2015 Progress made but the cause for optimism may be short-lived by Thomas E. Moody, M.D. Dr. Thomas Moody Prostate cancer is the most common cancer in...
- Our May 2018 #Medicare paid claims data has gone through our Quality Inspection Process and is now available to RTM… https://t.co/64CLwWnLCP,
- Infographic from @RTMDInsights showing annual #Medicare treatment costs of #prostatecancer in each state… https://t.co/lADBLQmfEU,
- Our April 2018 #Medicare paid claims data has gone through our Quality Inspection Process and is now available to R… https://t.co/OjqI0CjYK5,
- In this @tableau visualization from @RTMDInsights, see how inpatient discharges for #Medicare beneficiaries are tre… https://t.co/PTEnrTnU4B,
- At RTMD, we pride ourselves on offering the most recent and complete Medicare data. Visit https://t.co/EhjfVyP9ol https://t.co/IDa6t8EgE7,