Mary J. Wills, Health Care Management program, University of Alabama, Tuscaloosa Executive Summary The amount of data in healthcare is increasing at an astonishing rate. However, in general, the industry has not deployed...
Interview Source: A Vice President of Marketing for a 400+ bed regional medical center located in the Southeast. “Pairing our individual knowledge base with the... Read More
- Our March 2017 #Medicare paid claims data has gone through our Quality Inspection Process and is now available to R… https://t.co/bkMbmULXeL,
- RT @Rumpshaker5K: https://t.co/kWBmMC3TLt,
- CMS has released proposed changes to the Inpatient Only Procedure List for 2018. Read more: https://t.co/zaale125A1 #Medicare,
- View @tableau visualization of #Medicare trends in Inpatient Discharges under ICD-10-CM. https://t.co/mvUi8A3Mvw https://t.co/u2Kd4ULk61,
- View @tableau visualization of #Medicare trends in Outpatient Procedures under ICD-10-CM. https://t.co/QdkgkLpwgD https://t.co/v9RLu0D5qv,