Mary J. Wills, Health Care Management program, University of Alabama, Tuscaloosa Executive Summary The amount of data in healthcare is increasing at an astonishing rate. However, in general, the industry has not deployed...
Interview Source: A Vice President of Marketing for a 400+ bed regional medical center located in the Southeast. “Pairing our individual knowledge base with the... Read More
- At RTMD, we pride ourselves on offering the most recent and complete Medicare data. Visit https://t.co/EhjfVyP9ol https://t.co/xorxBGWnrx,
- Our December 2017 #Medicare paid claims data has gone through our Quality Inspection Process and is now available t… https://t.co/MSE7mVxI73,
- See some key facts about #arthritis, a disease which impacts more than 50 million Americans. https://t.co/81TZJBR9eY https://t.co/Xi7ON9Wtcf,
- April is Esophageal Cancer Awareness Month. See some key facts about this devastating disease.… https://t.co/8BO19AXUdd,
- Our November 2017 #Medicare paid claims data has gone through our Quality Inspection Process and is now available t… https://t.co/YD8J9zhzHC,