Mary J. Wills, Health Care Management program, University of Alabama, Tuscaloosa Executive Summary The amount of data in healthcare is increasing at an astonishing rate. However, in general, the industry has not deployed...
Interview Source: A Vice President of Marketing for a 400+ bed regional medical center located in the Southeast. “Pairing our individual knowledge base with the... Read More
- Our May 2018 #Medicare paid claims data has gone through our Quality Inspection Process and is now available to RTM… https://t.co/64CLwWnLCP,
- Infographic from @RTMDInsights showing annual #Medicare treatment costs of #prostatecancer in each state… https://t.co/lADBLQmfEU,
- Our April 2018 #Medicare paid claims data has gone through our Quality Inspection Process and is now available to R… https://t.co/OjqI0CjYK5,
- In this @tableau visualization from @RTMDInsights, see how inpatient discharges for #Medicare beneficiaries are tre… https://t.co/PTEnrTnU4B,
- At RTMD, we pride ourselves on offering the most recent and complete Medicare data. Visit https://t.co/EhjfVyP9ol https://t.co/IDa6t8EgE7,