Mary J. Wills, Health Care Management program, University of Alabama, Tuscaloosa Executive Summary The amount of data in healthcare is increasing at an astonishing rate. However, in general, the industry has not deployed...
Interview Source: A Vice President of Marketing for a 400+ bed regional medical center located in the Southeast. “Pairing our individual knowledge base with the... Read More
- October is National Breast Cancer Awareness Month--an opportunity to raise awareness about this disease and… https://t.co/ZgyEVPth5V,
- September is Prostate Cancer Awareness Month--an opportune time for providers to make sure their patients are aware… https://t.co/6QYY8dhzOG,
- RT @baldheadted: A photo of the guy who takes all the photos! @EmoryMedicine @EmoryNursing @emoryhealthsci https://t.co/xrf5r3L7uw,
- Our May 2019 #Medicare paid claims data has gone through our Quality Inspection Process and is now available to RTM… https://t.co/pyObqRy951,
- Our April 2019 #Medicare paid claims data has gone through our Quality Inspection Process and is now available to R… https://t.co/3JiqFeKQOL,