Mary J. Wills, Health Care Management program, University of Alabama, Tuscaloosa Executive Summary The amount of data in healthcare is increasing at an astonishing rate. However, in general, the industry has not deployed...
Interview Source: A Vice President of Marketing for a 400+ bed regional medical center located in the Southeast. “Pairing our individual knowledge base with the... Read More
- Influenza causes thousands of hospitalizations and deaths each year. Influenza vaccine administrations are an impor… https://t.co/hhi1D750vH,
- Lung cancer kills more Americans than breast, colon, and prostate cancers combined, and costs billions of dollars e… https://t.co/oiUMLuLuvc,
- Our June 2019 #Medicare paid claims data has gone through our Quality Inspection Process and is now available to RT… https://t.co/PfeUTiXKto,
- October is National Breast Cancer Awareness Month--an opportunity to raise awareness about this disease and… https://t.co/ZgyEVPth5V,
- September is Prostate Cancer Awareness Month--an opportune time for providers to make sure their patients are aware… https://t.co/6QYY8dhzOG,