Mary J. Wills, Health Care Management program, University of Alabama, Tuscaloosa Executive Summary The amount of data in healthcare is increasing at an astonishing rate. However, in general, the industry has not deployed...
Interview Source: A Vice President of Marketing for a 400+ bed regional medical center located in the Southeast. “Pairing our individual knowledge base with the... Read More
- Year in review: key developments in #Medicare in 2017 that will continue to impact hospitals in the coming year. https://t.co/zBJl5SK28w,
- How far do Medicare beneficiaries travel to receive cancer treatments? View this @Tableau viz for breakdowns by sta… https://t.co/y33P5cYpjF,
- Our August 2017 #Medicare paid claims data has gone through our Quality Inspection Process and is now available to… https://t.co/VxwLQlzpfY,
- At RTMD, we pride ourselves on offering the most recent and complete Medicare data. Visit https://t.co/EhjfVyP9ol https://t.co/CFRDtQrhqr,
- Our July 2017 #Medicare paid claims data has gone through our Quality Inspection Process and is now available to RT… https://t.co/luIAoYlfUo,