Mary J. Wills, Health Care Management program, University of Alabama, Tuscaloosa Executive Summary The amount of data in healthcare is increasing at an astonishing rate. However, in general, the industry has not deployed...
Interview Source: A Vice President of Marketing for a 400+ bed regional medical center located in the Southeast. “Pairing our individual knowledge base with the... Read More
- Our January 2017 #Medicare paid claims data has gone through our Quality Inspection Process and is now available to… https://t.co/8ygn9nuund,
- Case Mix Index Pain Points for Hospitals. https://t.co/efosSk6uJ2 (via https://t.co/VJub7XorhX),
- RT @Surgeon_General: Show some love for your ❤️. Walking an average of 22 min a day can help keep heart disease away. #NationalWalkingDay,
- At RTMD, we pride ourselves on offering the most recent and complete Medicare data. Visit https://t.co/EhjfVyP9ol https://t.co/iOgShRjY21,
- Our December 2016 #Medicare paid claims data has gone through our Quality Inspection Process and is now available t… https://t.co/E0Mii6nYGO,