Mary J. Wills, Health Care Management program, University of Alabama, Tuscaloosa Executive Summary The amount of data in healthcare is increasing at an astonishing rate. However, in general, the industry has not deployed...
Interview Source: A Vice President of Marketing for a 400+ bed regional medical center located in the Southeast. “Pairing our individual knowledge base with the... Read More
- View @tableau visualization of #Medicare trends in Emergency Department and Critical Care under ICD-10-CM.… https://t.co/IX7xhPUVeV,
- Read about CMS' Comprehensive Care for Joint Replacement (CJR) Model https://t.co/q8h03tJmKE (via https://t.co/VJub7XorhX) #Medicare,
- View @tableau visualization of #Medicare trends in New Office Visits https://t.co/sVa1q3YkvR https://t.co/vVtZW6TC9l,
- .@RTMDInsights of Birmingham to Partner with @EmoryUniversity https://t.co/sc9SYKc3qG (via https://t.co/XELoEIKP7F),
- CMS proposes to re-designate over 800 current O.R. Procedures as Non-O.R. Procedures. https://t.co/SW4CG2QObT (via https://t.co/VJub7XorhX),