Mary J. Wills, Health Care Management program, University of Alabama, Tuscaloosa Executive Summary The amount of data in healthcare is increasing at an astonishing rate. However, in general, the industry has not deployed...
Interview Source: A Vice President of Marketing for a 400+ bed regional medical center located in the Southeast. “Pairing our individual knowledge base with the... Read More
- Lung cancer is the leading cause of death from cancer in U.S. In this infographic, @RTMDInsights shows the costs to… https://t.co/Q0BlwwfHNh,
- How Alzheimer’s impacts the whole family https://t.co/z8nbnods4h via @TODAYshow,
- November is #Alzheimer's Disease Awareness Month. Read this very informative article by @MirandaMoorePC to learn mo… https://t.co/bfmN1KrFTH,
- At RTMD, we pride ourselves on offering the most recent and complete Medicare data. Visit https://t.co/EhjfVyP9ol https://t.co/EWpYaD8pzm,
- How far do #Medicare beneficiaries travel to receive cancer treatments? View this #Tableau viz at state, county & z… https://t.co/wPldse3A1i,