Spotlight on Health
Spotlight on Health May is Melanoma Awareness Month by James M. Krell, M.D. Dr. James Krell May is Melanoma Awareness month and is a time to think about how to prevent it!
Spotlight on Health PROSTATE CANCER 2015 Progress made but the cause for optimism may be short-lived by Thomas E. Moody, M.D. Dr. Thomas Moody Prostate... Read More
- Our January 2017 #Medicare paid claims data has gone through our Quality Inspection Process and is now available to… https://t.co/8ygn9nuund,
- Case Mix Index Pain Points for Hospitals. https://t.co/efosSk6uJ2 (via https://t.co/VJub7XorhX),
- RT @Surgeon_General: Show some love for your ❤️. Walking an average of 22 min a day can help keep heart disease away. #NationalWalkingDay,
- At RTMD, we pride ourselves on offering the most recent and complete Medicare data. Visit https://t.co/EhjfVyP9ol https://t.co/iOgShRjY21,
- Our December 2016 #Medicare paid claims data has gone through our Quality Inspection Process and is now available t… https://t.co/E0Mii6nYGO,