While readmission rates are dropping at many hospitals, Medicare fined 2,610 hospitals across the nation for readmitting patients within a month of being discharged, with regulators hitting 39 of those facilities with...
“We can’t force patients to be compliant, and sometimes there are socioeconomic factors beyond our control; however, there is a lot that we can do... Read More
The increased availability of Medicare data is increasing the ways for hospitals and patients to evaluate the quality of the doctors working for them. The... Read More
- Our September 2019 #Medicare paid claims data has gone through our Quality Inspection Process and is now available… https://t.co/Eakj8kzi5M,
- Learn how pneumonia impacts the #Medicare system, in this infographic prepared by RealTime Medicare Data.… https://t.co/QJHvOKkCaj,
- Our July 2019 #Medicare paid claims data has gone through our Quality Inspection Process and is now available to RT… https://t.co/ScraVFuiGJ,
- Influenza causes thousands of hospitalizations and deaths each year. Influenza vaccine administrations are an impor… https://t.co/hhi1D750vH,
- Lung cancer kills more Americans than breast, colon, and prostate cancers combined, and costs billions of dollars e… https://t.co/oiUMLuLuvc,