While readmission rates are dropping at many hospitals, Medicare fined 2,610 hospitals across the nation for readmitting patients within a month of being discharged, with regulators hitting 39 of those facilities with...
“We can’t force patients to be compliant, and sometimes there are socioeconomic factors beyond our control; however, there is a lot that we can do... Read More
The increased availability of Medicare data is increasing the ways for hospitals and patients to evaluate the quality of the doctors working for them. The... Read More
- Year in review: key developments in #Medicare in 2017 that will continue to impact hospitals in the coming year. https://t.co/zBJl5SK28w,
- How far do Medicare beneficiaries travel to receive cancer treatments? View this @Tableau viz for breakdowns by sta… https://t.co/y33P5cYpjF,
- Our August 2017 #Medicare paid claims data has gone through our Quality Inspection Process and is now available to… https://t.co/VxwLQlzpfY,
- At RTMD, we pride ourselves on offering the most recent and complete Medicare data. Visit https://t.co/EhjfVyP9ol https://t.co/CFRDtQrhqr,
- Our July 2017 #Medicare paid claims data has gone through our Quality Inspection Process and is now available to RT… https://t.co/luIAoYlfUo,