While readmission rates are dropping at many hospitals, Medicare fined 2,610 hospitals across the nation for readmitting patients within a month of being discharged, with regulators hitting 39 of those facilities with...
“We can’t force patients to be compliant, and sometimes there are socioeconomic factors beyond our control; however, there is a lot that we can do... Read More
The increased availability of Medicare data is increasing the ways for hospitals and patients to evaluate the quality of the doctors working for them. The... Read More
- October is National Breast Cancer Awareness Month--an opportunity to raise awareness about this disease and… https://t.co/ZgyEVPth5V,
- September is Prostate Cancer Awareness Month--an opportune time for providers to make sure their patients are aware… https://t.co/6QYY8dhzOG,
- RT @baldheadted: A photo of the guy who takes all the photos! @EmoryMedicine @EmoryNursing @emoryhealthsci https://t.co/xrf5r3L7uw,
- Our May 2019 #Medicare paid claims data has gone through our Quality Inspection Process and is now available to RTM… https://t.co/pyObqRy951,
- Our April 2019 #Medicare paid claims data has gone through our Quality Inspection Process and is now available to R… https://t.co/3JiqFeKQOL,