While readmission rates are dropping at many hospitals, Medicare fined 2,610 hospitals across the nation for readmitting patients within a month of being discharged, with regulators hitting 39 of those facilities with...
“We can’t force patients to be compliant, and sometimes there are socioeconomic factors beyond our control; however, there is a lot that we can do... Read More
The increased availability of Medicare data is increasing the ways for hospitals and patients to evaluate the quality of the doctors working for them. The... Read More
- Our July 2018 #Medicare paid claims data has gone through our Quality Inspection Process and is now available to RT… https://t.co/Og16b0Bhb8,
- Lung cancer is the leading cause of death from cancer in U.S. In this infographic, @RTMDInsights shows the costs to… https://t.co/Q0BlwwfHNh,
- How Alzheimer’s impacts the whole family https://t.co/z8nbnods4h via @TODAYshow,
- November is #Alzheimer's Disease Awareness Month. Read this very informative article by @MirandaMoorePC to learn mo… https://t.co/bfmN1KrFTH,
- At RTMD, we pride ourselves on offering the most recent and complete Medicare data. Visit https://t.co/EhjfVyP9ol https://t.co/EWpYaD8pzm,