While readmission rates are dropping at many hospitals, Medicare fined 2,610 hospitals across the nation for readmitting patients within a month of being discharged, with regulators hitting 39 of those facilities with...
“We can’t force patients to be compliant, and sometimes there are socioeconomic factors beyond our control; however, there is a lot that we can do... Read More
The increased availability of Medicare data is increasing the ways for hospitals and patients to evaluate the quality of the doctors working for them. The... Read More
- At RTMD, we pride ourselves on offering the most recent and complete Medicare data. Visit https://t.co/EhjfVyP9ol https://t.co/xorxBGWnrx,
- Our December 2017 #Medicare paid claims data has gone through our Quality Inspection Process and is now available t… https://t.co/MSE7mVxI73,
- See some key facts about #arthritis, a disease which impacts more than 50 million Americans. https://t.co/81TZJBR9eY https://t.co/Xi7ON9Wtcf,
- April is Esophageal Cancer Awareness Month. See some key facts about this devastating disease.… https://t.co/8BO19AXUdd,
- Our November 2017 #Medicare paid claims data has gone through our Quality Inspection Process and is now available t… https://t.co/YD8J9zhzHC,