While readmission rates are dropping at many hospitals, Medicare fined 2,610 hospitals across the nation for readmitting patients within a month of being discharged, with regulators hitting 39 of those facilities with...
“We can’t force patients to be compliant, and sometimes there are socioeconomic factors beyond our control; however, there is a lot that we can do... Read More
The increased availability of Medicare data is increasing the ways for hospitals and patients to evaluate the quality of the doctors working for them. The... Read More
- View @tableau visualization of #Medicare trends in Emergency Department and Critical Care under ICD-10-CM.… https://t.co/IX7xhPUVeV,
- Read about CMS' Comprehensive Care for Joint Replacement (CJR) Model https://t.co/q8h03tJmKE (via https://t.co/VJub7XorhX) #Medicare,
- View @tableau visualization of #Medicare trends in New Office Visits https://t.co/sVa1q3YkvR https://t.co/vVtZW6TC9l,
- .@RTMDInsights of Birmingham to Partner with @EmoryUniversity https://t.co/sc9SYKc3qG (via https://t.co/XELoEIKP7F),
- CMS proposes to re-designate over 800 current O.R. Procedures as Non-O.R. Procedures. https://t.co/SW4CG2QObT (via https://t.co/VJub7XorhX),