While readmission rates are dropping at many hospitals, Medicare fined 2,610 hospitals across the nation for readmitting patients within a month of being discharged, with regulators hitting 39 of those facilities with...
“We can’t force patients to be compliant, and sometimes there are socioeconomic factors beyond our control; however, there is a lot that we can do... Read More
The increased availability of Medicare data is increasing the ways for hospitals and patients to evaluate the quality of the doctors working for them. The... Read More
- Our January 2019 #Medicare paid claims data has gone through our Quality Inspection Process and is now available to… https://t.co/BzvGXG8FJY,
- RT @shawheel: Thank you @SenatorDelMarsh for sponsoring & passing SJR38 proclaiming April 30, 2019 as Alzheimer's Awareness Day &… https://t.co/VwcfR5X6i7,
- Our December 2018 #Medicare paid claims data has gone through our Quality Inspection Process and is now available t… https://t.co/SZSCmMQAY9,
- Dr. @MirandaAMoore of @EmoryMedicine will be presenting her research findings on #Alzheimer's and other related… https://t.co/wpEee9FR7N,
- Our November 2018 #Medicare paid claims data has gone through our Quality Inspection Process and is now available t… https://t.co/jzhyTlJZET,