While readmission rates are dropping at many hospitals, Medicare fined 2,610 hospitals across the nation for readmitting patients within a month of being discharged, with regulators hitting 39 of those facilities with...
“We can’t force patients to be compliant, and sometimes there are socioeconomic factors beyond our control; however, there is a lot that we can do... Read More
The increased availability of Medicare data is increasing the ways for hospitals and patients to evaluate the quality of the doctors working for them. The... Read More
- Our February 2018 #Medicare paid claims data has gone through our Quality Inspection Process and is now available t… https://t.co/khXk52nGmz,
- Did you know that smoking is the most important risk factor for bladder cancer? READ MORE: https://t.co/PCvS0f6eNn,
- Our January 2018 #Medicare paid claims data has gone through our Quality Inspection Process and is now available to… https://t.co/gIovJEeI23,
- Exposure to ultraviolet light is the most preventable risk factor for all skin cancers. https://t.co/Wt47YPWREl,
- At RTMD, we pride ourselves on offering the most recent and complete Medicare data. Visit https://t.co/EhjfVyP9ol https://t.co/xorxBGWnrx,