While readmission rates are dropping at many hospitals, Medicare fined 2,610 hospitals across the nation for readmitting patients within a month of being discharged, with regulators hitting 39 of those facilities with...
“We can’t force patients to be compliant, and sometimes there are socioeconomic factors beyond our control; however, there is a lot that we can do... Read More
The increased availability of Medicare data is increasing the ways for hospitals and patients to evaluate the quality of the doctors working for them. The... Read More
- Our November 2019 #Medicare paid claims data has gone through our Quality Inspection Process and is now available t… https://t.co/ZkeZuctJs0,
- March is Colorectal Cancer Awareness Month. Learn how colorectal cancer impacts the #Medicare system, in this infog… https://t.co/kIxgbN8TlY,
- Our October 2019 #Medicare paid claims data has gone through our Quality Inspection Process and is now available to… https://t.co/yqAgJEpndF,
- February is American Heart Month. Learn how heart disease impacts the #Medicare system in this infographic prepared… https://t.co/nenrG39eN6,
- Our September 2019 #Medicare paid claims data has gone through our Quality Inspection Process and is now available… https://t.co/Eakj8kzi5M,