While readmission rates are dropping at many hospitals, Medicare fined 2,610 hospitals across the nation for readmitting patients within a month of being discharged, with regulators hitting 39 of those facilities with...
“We can’t force patients to be compliant, and sometimes there are socioeconomic factors beyond our control; however, there is a lot that we can do... Read More
The increased availability of Medicare data is increasing the ways for hospitals and patients to evaluate the quality of the doctors working for them. The... Read More
- Our March 2017 #Medicare paid claims data has gone through our Quality Inspection Process and is now available to R… https://t.co/bkMbmULXeL,
- RT @Rumpshaker5K: https://t.co/kWBmMC3TLt,
- CMS has released proposed changes to the Inpatient Only Procedure List for 2018. Read more: https://t.co/zaale125A1 #Medicare,
- View @tableau visualization of #Medicare trends in Inpatient Discharges under ICD-10-CM. https://t.co/mvUi8A3Mvw https://t.co/u2Kd4ULk61,
- View @tableau visualization of #Medicare trends in Outpatient Procedures under ICD-10-CM. https://t.co/QdkgkLpwgD https://t.co/v9RLu0D5qv,